homestead - Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary
  • Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 08:55:39 -0800

Don't take that as too much of a compliment. We had "professionals" build a deck for us last summer, and it's awful. :)

You need to choose your battles carefully, and not argue with people about subjects they really know. If I'm not sure about something, unlike the "right to fail" lawsuit that's a perennial topic among JC faculty members, you'll see the word "maybe" in there somewhere, or such.

I think we're getting an idea of what Stalina's solution to the "health care crisis" would be. Like car insurance, they would just force you to buy it. The government would simply withhold whatever it pleases from your paycheck, and after skiming a generous portion for itself, send the money to insurance companies. I'm sure they'd love to have young people paying $1000 a month for nothing in return.

Bill

Lynda wrote:

Hey, you said it about yourself, I didn't <g>

We're the sheople, and you're the pro, right?