homestead - Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:28:35 -0800

Which Bush? And, no neither were enablers, they were prime players. Still
are. It's a family tradition that goes back generations.

My main problem with Ron Paul is that he idiolises Reagan. I'm not real sure that there is anyone out there that isn't "scary." And what is even scarier is that this time around I find myself leaning towards agreeing with Nader!

BTW, doing research shows the difference between the "walk" and the "talk." It shows a "pedigree" of action or inaction.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

You mean to say that Bush was the prime enabler of organized crime in
his home state too? Wow, I learn something new every day!

After hearing Stephanopolis and the gang trash her the other day, maybe
we have less to worry about.

So whom would you recommend, of those who have a chance? Ron Paul?

PS - Research won't do you a bit of good here. Maybe you can somehow
"research" what's truly in someone's heart? Either you see the evil
when you look into her eyes, or you just don't want to. :)

Bill