homestead - Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary

  • From: Bill Jones <billj AT harborside.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Against Hillary
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2007 09:35:17 -0800

You mean to say that Bush was the prime enabler of organized crime in his home state too? Wow, I learn something new every day!

After hearing Stephanopolis and the gang trash her the other day, maybe we have less to worry about.

So whom would you recommend, of those who have a chance? Ron Paul?

PS - Research won't do you a bit of good here. Maybe you can somehow "research" what's truly in someone's heart? Either you see the evil when you look into her eyes, or you just don't want to. :)

Bill

Lynda wrote:

Oh, Bill, I hate to disillusion you but you do realise that Obama is probably just another Bush/Clinton in a different shade of skin? Almost every single one of his advisors was a former Clinton aide or Daddy Bushy aide.

Lynda, who gets a real kick out of all the sheople out there that are so invested in the conspiracy theories and never stop to do any real research which would show that the Clintons and Bushes have been in cahoots since the early 90s!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bill Jones" <billj AT harborside.com>

Now that Hillary and her helpers on the various CoNN channels and
NebBisCh nutworks have started the campaign of lies and innuendo against
Obama, it's time for an opposing view. I have no idea whether she was
behind any of the Clinton murders, and I would be the last person to
suggest that she would be involved in murder, but here's a website
devoted to the DA POV:

http://www.againsthillary.com