homestead - Re: [Homestead] tvo post #2, A simple smokehouse

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] tvo post #2, A simple smokehouse
  • Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2007 10:26:55 -0800

At 12/8/2007 04:29 PM,Robert Walton wrote:
Hey all,

We're going to do one of the hogs here at home over Christmas when I
have some help in from the city. I want to cure some bacon and at
least one ham. Any tips?

I trimmed some from this post where Tvo refred the readers to Gene's book reviews where he talks of Carla's book. and SHE talks of building and using a smokehouse.

Rob
becida AT comast.net