homestead - Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: roxann <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Forget oil and housing, let's talk about water...
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:32:18 -0500

On Oct 20, 2007, at 8:27 AM, roxann wrote:

in the heirarchy of the jungle, people might be at the top, but there is a heirarchy among the people. i'm afraid individuals are pretty low down on the totem pole :( business with huge lobbies will be at the top. Tyson stands out in my mind as one of our local big players. And if they require the water for the chickens, they'll get it.

The cliche is: water flows to money.