homestead - Re: [Homestead] New woodstove

  • From: Melody Oliphant <melody AT feedngrow.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] New woodstove
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2007 11:58:11 -0600

Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
<snip>

Long story short (too late), we don't want to be cold this winter so we
bought a Hearthstone soapstone woodstove. Found one small enough that the
back half will actually fit into our fireplace. It will be delivered
tomorrow.

Lisa
I am so envious! I loved my soapstone stove when I lived in Kentucky! It was incredibly beautiful and stayed warm long after the embers died. It was easy to light, kept our home warm, and added loveliness to my dining room. I am looking to get one in the future, but need to budget more money for it yet. :-(

I hope that you enjoy yours as much as I did mine!
Best wishes,
Melody