homestead - Re: [Homestead] Night sounds

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Night sounds
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 10:33:13 -0500

One thing about the very odd woods noises at night: it's almost always
a fight of some sort.

A neighbor who just visited listened to my story and said it might be big cats. Three have recently been seen a couple miles from here. I don't know when they breed, but if this time of year and if they behave like some domestic cats I have observed, that is a possibility.