homestead - Re: [Homestead] Life in the 1500's

  • From: Strata R Chalup <strata AT virtual.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Life in the 1500's
  • Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:54:13 -0700 (PDT)

>We laughed when we went through his stuff about how the heck he had any time
>to farm when he seemed to have spent hours and hours and hours on
>recordkeeping. But we sure were pleased with all the information it
>provided us with.

Wow, this sounds like a really marvelous set of notes. Ever thought of
publishing it, or having one of the local universities scan it for
socio-historical research? First-person detailed accounts like that are a
treasure trove for historical reconstructionists and historians in general.

best,
Strata
* Artist, Gardener, Engineer, Slacker, Bodhisattva *
* 650-279-1136 | KF6NBZ | strata AT virtual.net *