homestead - Re: [Homestead] Propane prices

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Propane prices
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:05:38 -0700

On Aug 4, 2007, at 3:49 AM, Jeanne Driese wrote:

Your price seems pretty darn good to me Gene! Fourteen years ago when I moved into this house the price of propane was 78 cents per gallon. Sure wish my salary had risen along with the price of propane!!

As I have said before, I don't see energy in its various forms running out, I just see prices going up.