homestead - Re: [Homestead] Propane prices

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: Homestead <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Propane prices
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 14:01:52 -0700

On Aug 3, 2007, at 6:40 PM, Keith B wrote:

On a different note, Pennsylvania just put a ban on all imported firewood. They say it's to help stop invasive insects like the bark beetles I found in our logs when pealing them (ten years ago). Last year we bought a cord of split and delivered firewood and found the price had almost doubled. I am fearing another price hike.

Sounds like an opportunity for someone who wants to make money staying on the homestead.