homestead - Re: [Homestead] Propane prices

  • From: "Steve Oliphant" <steveo AT crecon.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Propane prices
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 08:46:40 -0600

Even if it was a dollar less (hard to believe that would happen) I would
value the peace of mind of having a full tank over the $700 difference. And
of course, it can always go up.

So, I would use the thought process of - "if it goes up, I made out like a
bandit, if it goes down, well my peace of mind is worth more than the
difference."

Of course, I am not rich - so you may not want to take my advice <grin>

-Steve