homestead - Re: [Homestead] Propane prices

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Propane prices
  • Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2007 07:55:39 -0700

On Aug 3, 2007, at 7:46 AM, Steve Oliphant wrote:

Even if it was a dollar less (hard to believe that would happen) I would
value the peace of mind of having a full tank over the $700 difference. And
of course, it can always go up.

So, I would use the thought process of - "if it goes up, I made out like a
bandit, if it goes down, well my peace of mind is worth more than the
difference."

Of course, I am not rich - so you may not want to take my advice <grin>

Whether you are rich or not is your personal reality and may or may not have to do with dollars.

I do not seek advice from the rich. They have different values than I. Becoming rich has little to do with common sense; it is the result of focus and persistence with little regard for human consequences.

Thank you for the peace-of-mind rationalization. Peace of mind is indeed worth much.