homestead - Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact

  • From: KNat <knat AT sprintmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 22:54:44 -0500

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Peace is good stuff, but how i miss my lil' partner/ally!
That's the downside of awesome kids. My son called yesterday to say he's coming home for a visit and the house is buzzing. It's great to know he's happy building the new world we dreamed for him, but it will be nice to have him back in our part of the country, even for a week. Course we also get to meet a female counterpart this time too. He says I don't have to behave, she can handle anything. (I figured I should ask in case I need a script writer or something.)
Kathyann