homestead - Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2007 18:34:59 -0400

tonitime AT juno.com wrote:
Hiya Lynda!
I don't remember the discussion - what ever became of that list and
Wisteria??

I remember her! She was cool!

I have oftened wondered. I was kicked off of it for nothing
except being pals with a few there that she didn't fancy were righ in her
niche - never even gave anyone any guff either!! Oh well - one thing
is that you can never please some folk.

Missed the first part of this discussion, but whatever list it was, I must have been on it and kicked off, too..or maybe I left of freewill...who knows.

My baby, 16, just went for a month in California last nite. It is SO
quiet here - and give me a sense of what life will be like after she
graduates and fledges to her college.......sigh. I handle that better
than alot of moms i know!
Peace is good stuff, but how i miss my lil' partner/ally!
Take care,

I miss my son terribly. It feels like a hole in my heart.

Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.