homestead - Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Conspiracy Theory or Fact
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2007 13:55:13 -0800

It was a great list as long as it was unmoderated. <g> Then when she decided to moderate it, clics developed. Shortly after you left, the guy from Ireland hacked a bunch of e-mail accounts of members and used their e-mail addresses to send out some rather nasty stuff. Then she asked my opinion about what had happened to the list. Silly me, I answered her honestly. <g>

Yes, youngest is 15 going on 30 <g> I can already hear the thundering sound of silence looming on the horizon!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <tonitime AT juno.com>