homestead - Re: [Homestead] cabin interior

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: bartermn AT epix.net, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cabin interior
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 11:09:07 -0400

Wow, Keith! Fantastic effort at your place. I thank you for sharing
your labor of love with us! I so appreciate that you have made your
work not just functional, but so beautiful - a very important thing in
life that many don't take time to do.
We just gotta surround ourselves in such to live La Dolce Vita ;-)

I live in a remote hood, where my neighbors have all done things this
way....llove to see their work that is always in progress even after some
have been here 20+ years. You sure know a thing or three!
Again, thanks and congratulations on your big job at home!
Toni in Eastern Kentucky