homestead - Re: [Homestead] cabin interior

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bartermn AT epix.net>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cabin interior
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 22:23:16 -0800

O.K., Keith. Knowing that practice makes perfect, I think you should come on out here and "practice" some more to make that pantry you have even more perfect by building me one in my back porch!

It is absolutely BEE U TEE FUL!!!!!!!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "keith" <bartermn AT epix.net>

cabin interior
Hey all,
Proof that I haven't been just lurking. Also got the garden in and harvested spinach two days ago.
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bartermn/album?.dir=/12b5re2&.src=ph&.tok=phiye3GBoMpq12qU