homestead - Re: [Homestead] cabin interior

  • From: GG4you4170 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] cabin interior
  • Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 10:47:57 EDT

In a message dated 6/7/2007 7:20:53 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
genegerue AT ruralize.com writes:

On Jun 6, 2007, at 4:39 PM, keith wrote:

> cabin interior
> Hey all,
> Proof that I haven't been just lurking. Also got the garden in and
> harvested spinach two days ago.
> http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/bartermn/album?.dir=/
> 12b5re2&.src=ph&.tok=phiye3GBoMpq12qU

Wow, wow, wow! Your cabin is fantastic. You have every reason to be very
proud! Beautiful work.

Vicki

PS. For those who copy paste the link you have to take the > out!

Mahatma Gandhi, “Far better to be stricken with bitter pain and frustration
from failure than to be a poor soul without imagination and afraid to
explore.

"When you do the common things in life in an uncommon way, you command the
attention of the world."

Watch our grain bin turn into a kitchen!
_Grain Bin Addition_ (http://community.webshots.com/user/gg4you4170)