homestead - Re: [Homestead] Stewart Brand--provocative thoughts

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Stewart Brand--provocative thoughts
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 21:41:47 -0800

Yup, he was part of the LSD trials in SF. Him and O'Leary and the rest of the let's play at psychiatry boys.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rob" <becida AT comcast.net>

Younger maybe, but I suspect his lifestyle back in 'those' days
was... how do I say this? Ah! Hard on the body.
I'm often surprised I'm still alive, given my life style back in 'those' days.
<Shrug>, water under the bridge.