homestead - Re: [Homestead] I'm back

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] I'm back
  • Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:53:37 -0800

At 2/18/2007 11:29 AM,Gene GeRue wrote:
>> A hawk is systematically assassinating my ducks.
>
> bird shot

I urged that direction and got resistance, Rob. You will note that
his original post uses the aggressive "assassinating" and the
possessive "my ducks." A subsequent post sounds right kindly toward
Mr. Hawk and far from possessive about the useless ducks.

I noticed both those points Gene and I figured if too many people started hollering about getting rid of the duck predator I'd just delete the thread.
Like most things you can treat the disease or the symptom or ignore it <shrug>. Nice to have choices isn't it?

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA