homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Hometead] Curveballs

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Hometead] Curveballs
  • Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 12:17:38 -0800 (PST)

I want to emphasize the importance of checking with
social security. Sue stopped work to raise children
the went to school for a while. Once she was disabled
we discovered that she was to quarters short of having
enough work credits to qualify, even for regular
disability. Won't collect any SS at all except as my
spouse.
Van Dell