homestead - Re: [Homestead] Curveballs

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Curveballs
  • Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 22:47:28 -0500

Bill Jones wrote:

Congratulations on the interview!
Thanks. I guess it goes to show that you should never give up hope (even though I did) because you never know what the future holds. Whether I get the job or not, it has given me an ego boost.

Does this mean you can answer little questions I may have, as a result of teaching myself general chemistry? I find it more difficult than most subjects.

Maybe or maybe not...if I can't, then I'll be ashamed.

Did you know that 6-6-6 shows up ominously in the Periodic Table? No joke, really! Actually it makes more sense than all the other kooky interpretations put together.

ROTFLMAO! Well, I also have 6-6-6 on a bag of fertilizer out in the greenhouse...I don't put much stock in the 666 thing.

Bev

--
EarthNSky Farm Somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting OUR freedom. He's only 19, and his sub won't be back until 7/29/07.