homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 12:19:11 -0700

I'm not sure about traveling but I'm sure my
daughterlaw would be happy to do guidance by phone,
which something she has done professionally and was
very good at.

My primary challenge is getting stuff off my old Mac and onto this new one. The old Mac has insufficient memory muscle to become Internet connected and can't burn CDs. I pray there is some kind of cord that will interconnect. I especially want to get my earlier journal connected to these last five years worth. This new iMac has been able to get into the XP machine via home network and get stuff moved here and the two different platform Microsoft Words are compatible.