homestead - Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers

  • From: Tim Oppenheim <timopp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Moving data across computers
  • Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 10:54:52 -0600

Should be no problem. I think it's a "save as" option in Freehand...and of course it's built into OS X. Just Print >PDF> Save as PDF.

Very handy

Tim
On Feb 9, 2007, at 10:51 AM, Gene GeRue wrote:

Word will be fine and if Punch can take the Freehand no problem. i
think you go go from Freehand to .pdf if all else fails

Interesting. I have never made a .pdf. Do you think the old Mac can
do that?