homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:59:27 -0500

Gloria Morris wrote:
It is a great bunch of folks, here. I joined a long time ago and then
left, during one of those intermittant cosmic anomalies, not realizing
that the flavor of the list was not always so cranky. Thankfully,
Marie talked me into coming back. :-)
Gloria

I guess we have all come and gone...life is fluid..
This is the only list where I truly feel that I can be me.

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.