homestead - Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:50:02 -0500

Gloria Morris wrote:
(((Bev)))

Sorry to hear about your fun-with-in-laws. I know something of that, and the
calling in of priests. *sigh* It is hard sometimes when families blend
religions. But glad to hear that Ron is sticking by you.

Yeah...I am the heathen who has stolen their son away from the church.<sigh> What makes it worse is that they are so hypocritical.

I can also empathise with your feeling of being unprepared. I am too, this
winter, for the first time in a very long time. It leaves one feeling rather
vulnerable, and that is a very unaccustomed feeling, isn't it? I've got a
long list of things I want to do this year to prepare for next winter, and
disasters in general. At least you have good survival skills, which may come
in handy if the storm hits you too hard.

Like I said before, unprepared for me is a helluva lot more prepared than most, and I have been and always will be a survivor, in more ways than one.
What's on your list of things to do to prepare for next winter?

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.