homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 14:34:58 -0600

Welcome back, Gene!
It's good to know that you didn't turn into Scorpionman after all! I'm
looking forward to hearing about your trip, the sights seen, the
homestead possibilities you discovered, the flora, etc. I've never
been to Hawaii, and it is quite possible that I never will, given the
expense of such a trip, so it will be nice to experience it
vicariously.
Gloria