homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?

  • From: sanrico AT highdesert.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 14:55:24 +0000 (America/Los_Angeles)

Here, here, Toni! There are those who are the backcone of this list, but Bev
is
truly the heart.
I have the Scorpionman thing figured out. The little beast made its way to
Missouri by way of Phoenix, in Gene's suitcase last trip, probably disguised
as
an applique on one of his undergarments. Makes perfect sense to me.
On the more serious side, and prompted by your Massive Planting List, Bev - I
wonder if he (Gene) will let us know when he returns how those miracle plants
-
the survivors - are doing at the Phoenix house?
Holding my breath, waiting for the next installment...
Sandy