homestead - Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Unpreparedness
  • Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 08:30:10 -0600

(((Bev)))

Sorry to hear about your fun-with-in-laws. I know something of that, and the
calling in of priests. *sigh* It is hard sometimes when families blend
religions. But glad to hear that Ron is sticking by you.

I can also empathise with your feeling of being unprepared. I am too, this
winter, for the first time in a very long time. It leaves one feeling rather
vulnerable, and that is a very unaccustomed feeling, isn't it? I've got a
long list of things I want to do this year to prepare for next winter, and
disasters in general. At least you have good survival skills, which may come
in handy if the storm hits you too hard.

Take care,

Gloria