homestead - Re: [Homestead] Don't pay the ransom - I got away!

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Don't pay the ransom - I got away!
  • Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 15:23:37 -0500

<Teary> Thank you for thinking of TJ, Gene.

Bev

Gene GeRue wrote:
Just got back early this morning. Now working through 385 e-mails.

Bev, my journal notes include this:

1-17-07: Shortly after takeoff from Honolulu for Kona I looked out my starboard window and saw a military sub putting out to sea. Probably not his ship, but beamed down a "Hey, TJ!" just in case.