homestead - Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Gene, you still there?
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 11:29:35 -0700

Perhaps you'll think twice next time about
abandoning us for the glitz and glamour of the outside world?
Sandy

My shame is great. It is obvious that my daemon prefers that I stay at home and inebriate myself free of outside influence.

"Keep fighting for freedom and justice, beloveds, but don't forget to have fun doin' it. Lord, let your laughter ring forth. Be outrageous, ridicule the fraidy-cats, rejoice in all the oddities that freedom can produce."
--Molly Ivins, 1944-2007