homestead - Re: [Homestead] And another one falls

  • From: "Gloria Morris" <gloriamorris59 AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] And another one falls
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 07:39:56 -0600

Thanks for the info, Toni. I wasn't aware of the watchdog site. I'll check
it out before I finalize my orders.
Gloria

On 1/9/07, tonitime AT juno.com <tonitime AT juno.com> wrote:

Gloria,
Are you also familiar with the Garden Watchdog site? It's a Dave's
Garden feature on the rating of seed companies and nurseries. You can
see the rating of each company at their site, as well as see folk's
postive and negative feedback.
http://davesgarden.com/gwd/