homestead - Re: [Homestead] Rats

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Rats
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2006 15:23:27 -0600

I have a friend with one. I will inquire.

Marie

On 12/31/06, bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com> wrote:
Dear Marie: Not to be humorous this time; Find a
friend who owns a "rat terrier". My cricket (rat
terrier) died two years ago and I almost lost my mind.
They will kill (but not eat) any rodent that is insane
enough to cross their path..Best wishes...bobford

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/bobford79%40yahoo.com