homestead - Re: [Homestead] My First Goat

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My First Goat
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 14:51:49 -0800

Boy do I miss where we used to live. One of the best goat dairies in the state was a couple of miles from the house. They made several types of cheese including one that was smoked and one that they dried and we used like parmesan. Yummy! Oh, and their goat sausage was to die for!

First thing we head for when we go down the mountain to visit is the Farmers Market and more of the cheese!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: <rayzentz AT aim.com>

I had my first goat cheese last week. Pretty good. My kids didn't care for it much, nor my wife. sigh... On the bright side, however, more for me ;-)

Ray