homestead - Re: [Homestead] My First Goat

  • From: tonitime AT juno.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] My First Goat
  • Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:51:14 -0500

YUM, Ray!! I had Chevre three different ways during the holiday eating
events last week. It is so good - we especially loved it marinated with
oils and herbs........oh, and those tiny chevre balls rolled in chopped
nuts.. Dang, now i am hungry for stuff not accessible out here in the
hollars.
Gloria, enjoy your new future with goaties - such cute and mischievous
lil' beings! They are one of the only kinds of livestock that have
tempted me thus far.
Toni in KY

I had my first goat cheese last week. Pretty good. My kids didn't
care for it much, nor my wife. sigh... On the bright side, however,
more for me ;-)
Ray