homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 18:12:31 -0500

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:
My resolution is to manage to accomplish one tenth as
much as Bev does.

LOL, I have nothing else to do Van, no kids, no paying job..just homesteady stuff.

My goal is to get a pond built. USDA has just approved
their participation. (2)get a forestry plan made.
(3)get the house moved So that son & daughter-law can
move on site and daughter can start homesteading as
she is one with inclination and time. Then, of course
I need to get our house settled so that Sue and I can
be close also. (4)start planting trees, fruit
screen, timber and maybe start Christmas tree
farming.

What kind of trees are you going to plant?

By the way Bev, I have at least a dozen old moldy
round bales, large ones, that you can have. Just come
and get them.

Wish I had a way...

Bev

--
Bevanron of EarthNSky Farm Sleep well tonight, for somewhere in the ocean's depths, MY son is protecting YOUR freedom.