homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Resolutions for 2007
  • Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2006 13:06:50 -0800 (PST)

My resolution is to manage to accomplish one tenth as
much as Bev does.

My goal is to get a pond built. USDA has just approved
their participation. (2)get a forestry plan made.
(3)get the house moved So that son & daughter-law can
move on site and daughter can start homesteading as
she is one with inclination and time. Then, of course
I need to get our house settled so that Sue and I can
be close also. (4)start planting trees, fruit
screen, timber and maybe start Christmas tree
farming.
(5)Layout other buildings, fences etc.

By the way Bev, I have at least a dozen old moldy
round bales, large ones, that you can have. Just come
and get them.

Van Dell