homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Homestedaing partners

  • From: "Wendy Gulliver" <crazygardens AT verizon.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Homestedaing partners
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 21:22:30 -0500

Wendy Gulliver wrote:
That's one of the "funny" things about me. I can be stubborn and very
opinionated. I love a good discussion or debate on just about anything.
(Most of you all know this.)

Noooooo, not you Wen...lol
For those that don't know, in the early days, Wendy and I had somewhat
of an adversarial relationship. I really don't remember when we
overcame that and became friends, but it happened. I think all of us
"type A personalities"(as Frank calls us) women are real spitfires when
we want to be, and even when we don't want to be. I think it just takes
this sort of personality to live this life, in in small degrees...

I don't remember what the argument was over, but I remember that we got into some serious head-butting on this list and then continued the "war" off list until we realized that we were actually arguing "apples and oranges". We were both right, we each knew it, and neither was willing to give in. lol It was great! lol I loved it. That was about ten years ago. Wow.

LOL, Wendy, you're a trip...

Bev

<G>

Wen