homestead - [Homestead] The oil-for-dollars-only connection

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: "homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org" <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] The oil-for-dollars-only connection
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 19:20:28 -0600

I caught just a few minutes of a new-book author on radio. His story included the purpose of the Federal Reserve Bank, how it got Saudi Arabia to agree that the dollar would be the standard of oil exchange, and how this made money for the Fed banks because that meant they printed more money for other countries to buy oil.

I did not get his name or the name of the book. So far, Google and I haven't found it either. Anyone know?

In trying to find the book I found what appeared to be a pretty solid site on how the real reason for the Iraq invasion was because Sadaam Hussein was selling oil for Euros and that threatened the Feds' game.