homestead - Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Re: Here and gone again

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Fwd: Re: Here and gone again
  • Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 12:16:19 -0500

Robert Walton wrote:

I haven't done this yet....something about it scares me...sounds DOSsy....

It's not DOSsy :>)

LOL!

Run msconfing and you will see the window that
opens. You can just cancel it. Under the startup window, you can see
everything that starts when you load windows. It is good way to find
spy ware.

You should also download AdAware or something like it to check for
spyware. I think it is www.lavasoft.com

I have both Adaware and Spybot in addition to a McAfee suite of protection. I think I am safer than I have ever been. :)
I'll give the msconfig thing a shot.

Bev

34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky