homestead - Re: [Homestead] Housing bubble or froth

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Housing bubble or froth
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 19:29:33 -0600

We already know the housing market is going bust.

The worst is over. And it didn't go bust, it adjusted to market conditions, a very normal and cyclical occurence.

We already know that jobs are heading out faster than new Mickey D jobs can be called manufacturing.

How do we know that?

All in all, looking at the available numbers just doesn't really tell the
story because it is all a game of making the numbers say what the
politicians want them to say.

So we should, what, just ignore the subject altogether?