homestead - Re: [Homestead] Packard Bell, was (no subject)

  • From: Don Bowen <don.bowen AT earthlink.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Packard Bell, was (no subject)
  • Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 07:27:42 -0700

At 10/25/2006, you wrote:
Don, these guys were down in your neck of the woods. Do you remember who
was who down there?

I remember the company but not the particulars.

No relation between Dave Packard and Packard-Bell.

None what so ever. HP bought/merged with Compact who had previously bought DEC. There are a few other companies in there but those are the better known.

Don Bowen Awl Knotted Up KI6DIU
http://www.braingarage.com
My travel journal

I am omnivagant.