homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tvo post Mar 98- Trashland Treasure
  • Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 18:42:25 -0400

Bill Jones wrote:

That would be just about the whole of the West.

A typical farm here wouldn't even pass muster back east.

Bill, were you on the list when Tvo was alive?? He would have jumped
all over those statements above, I think, always in a humorous yet point
blank way. God, I miss him.
Rob, thanks for posting the stuff from Tvo. I am glad someone has
archived it...I'm starting to make a file of what you send me, and I
hope others are doing the same, just so that if the computer crashes,
someone else will have a backup, and of course, they will be searchable
through the archives of the list.

Bev
34.498N 85.076W Bev is Earth, Ron is Sky