homestead - Re: [Homestead] Tractors, again

  • From: VAN DELL JORDAN <vdjor AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Tractors, again
  • Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2006 15:09:49 -0700 (PDT)

A friend told me this story, though I haven't tried to
verify it. Apparently Lamborghini started out as a
tractor maker. He drove a car made by his friend? /
neighbor? Ferrari. When he made a negative comment
about the car, Ferrari told him he didn't know
anything about cars and stick to making tractors.
Lamborghini made his first car to prove himself to
Ferrari.
Van Dell