homestead - Re: [Homestead] Informal Survey of Housing Bubble

  • From: "SISU!" <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Informal Survey of Housing Bubble
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 16:40:19 -0400

-------I spoke with my daughter n law today and she
said we need to be prepared for our bubble to start bursting before
long. I

For those of us who have no intention of selling or refinancing, but who
still have mortgages(fixed rate), exactly how does this impact us? My
taxes are calculated under a conservation covenant and are no longer
appraisal based. It is a 10 year renewable covenant, and the house and
property will be paid off in 11 years. I have no desire or intention to
move, but in the event something happens and I do have to put the house
up for sale(death, divorce, whatever) how will the whole bubble bursting
thing affect me? How do I prepare?

Bev

--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W