homestead - Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts

  • From: Viking <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Random thoughts
  • Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 11:59:29 -0400

Yup, I'm married...still...for the last 22 years. The last few have
been difficult, adjusting to being empty nesters and his mid-life
crisises, but we are still here.
There are, or at least used to be a lot of single women on this list
that are real spitfire nspirations when it comes to homesteading. They
are probably out doing something and not wimping out in the heat like
me. LOL There has been talk, off and on, about some kind of homestead
match making service, but it never seemed to get off the ground as far
as I know.

Bev

VAN DELL JORDAN wrote:

I would think that a woman of Lynn's qualitites must have many
suiters for her hand. I'd ask her myself but my wife might
object.......L.. I believe Bev already has a Ron, who is probably a gem. Van Dell

--- sanrico AT highdesert.com wrote:

Bob - I share your sentiments completely. These ladies are indeed
deserving of all respect and admiration. Truly amazing! Regards, Sandy