homestead - Re: [Homestead] Blackberry season

  • From: Rob <becida AT comcast.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Blackberry season
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 08:17:54 -0700

At 6/29/2006 09:26 PM,Lisa K.V. Perry wrote:
When my Grandma passed, I
got her old cookbooks--no one else wanted them because most of the rest of
my family could care less about old books or could care less about cooking
from scratch most of the time.

The Seattle PI did a poll a few days ago, "How often do you cook dinner at home?"

33.4% Every night
44.7% At least 3 times every week
12.8% Once or twice a week
9.1% Cook? What's that?

I can't imagine not cooking... I'm going to try baking beans on the Weber today when I make pulled pork & have to get started on the bread for the rolls right now.

Rob

becida AT comcast.net
Western Washington State, USA