homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 07:55:23 -0500

On 6/23/06, Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
If you have abrasions or scratches on your hands, wear gloves before you
start processing salsa..... probably a good idea to wear gloves anyway,
cuts or no cuts. Don't be lazy, go find them or face the fire!

When I was a student I lived in an old Chicago Italian neighborhood.
The local grocery made a sub sandwich that was wonderful. You could
get it with hot giardiniara. My visiting cousin did. Then he took out
his contacts.

Not an advisable course of action.

Marie