homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day

  • From: WILLIAM <billymegab AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bev's Hot Tip of the Day
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:29:30 -0700 (PDT)

Bev

When do you sleep. I only dream of doing those things!

Bevanron <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net> wrote:
If you have abrasions or scratches on your hands, wear gloves before you
start processing salsa..... probably a good idea to wear gloves anyway,
cuts or no cuts. Don't be lazy, go find them or face the fire!

Bev, making salsa verde and hot pepper oil at present :)
--
erthnsky AT bellsouth.net BevanRon of EarthNSky Farm NW Georgia USDA Zone 7
34.498N 85.076W

http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/options/homestead/billymegab%40yahoo.com

Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Football ’06 - Go with the leader. Start your league
today!