homestead - [Homestead] Carbon monoxide, was Propane versus electric

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Carbon monoxide, was Propane versus electric
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 10:03:14 -0500

Is that a typo or a different thing than
carbon monoxide. And if the latter, kindly point me to the source.

Mea culpa. Inexcusable laziness on my part.

Research so far finds this:
EPS carbon monoxide limits are nine parts per million.
Air close to a fuel-burning appliance may exceed this limit.
The city of Denver has exceeded this limit.
All fuel burning produces carbon monoxide, including gasoline, kerosene, natural gas, propane and wood during incomplete combustion.
Properly installed and adjusted gas burners are approved for indoor, unvented installation.